Thursday, January 13, 2011

rabbit year - its been a while


Hell yea I am one hell of the Playboy kind.
I don't care what you want to call me,
or talk behind me,
doesn't mean when I treat you good,
you are good and I did not know anything about you.
I just LOVE to be quite knowing your secrets and
I just love to treat people good.
that's why. Now talk free.
I just don't really care
like seriously, totally, absolutely I don't care about anything.
As long I am happy, I'M happy.
I love food! SOO much!

And hello friend!
and friends..
trust is like a paper, once its crumpled it won't be perfect.
come on. keep the secret between us you idiot.
doesn't mean his your teacher you need to be on his side.
again seriously, totally, absolutely +finally!
I am just so damn good about my first impression on you.
I just don't really like you. Thank you.

Well hello there 'twittys'
wanna have some fun? LOL
its been a while here,
trying to learn how to be nice with people.
kinda funny huh?
Eat as much as u can while u can.
Happy Sinday peeps!
Ops! my bad, Happy Sunday mates!
*I can smell that Monday is stalking. come on Monday,
can't you wait? I'm just about to enjoy.