Thursday, January 20, 2011

Come on ma!

Bonjour!
Mom was talking about me getting married just now
at the table when we having dinner.
I was like..
Come on Ma.. I was just 20, for me 21 or 22 is just to early.
I don't have secure jobs yet,
still driving Dad car, doesn't have any girlfriend,
and yet still getting pocket money from you.
She start to acting like my Grandma.
Grandma to Mom's youngest brother a.k.a. my Paksu,
Granny always ask my Paksu to get married.
I feel like I am in my Paksu shoes now.
Oh yea i forget, Mom like trying to find me a girl,
like.. you know, sneak peak or in other word, bertanya kabar.
I was like, MOM! I'll find my self.
I don't really think on going with your choice ma,
even thou people always said, Mom choose better.

What ever, not my time yet.
Still long way to go, well people call me Playboy,
so much more flirt to do I guess.
Love food, Love money, and you'll be happy!
GTG ma! flirting time. huh