Friday, December 31, 2010

p/s: If you love me please tell me so that I can love you too.


Heyya mates!
Bonjour 1.1.11!

suddenly I feel like I want to write,
so let it be.
thanks for Starbucks got enough sleep last night.huh

Okey lets pick a topic to talk,
lets talk about girls and friends.
shall we?

Honestly,
there's just so many beautiful Maria out there,
and not to mention,
there's also so many handsome Rob.
and to all my friend out there,
please don't misjudge me.
I'm not like "rambang mata" bila tengok perempuan.
its just normal to watch them for me as a guy,
and hell yeah its abnormal for me to stare at guys.
on the other side,
I'm only looking at the beautiful creation that God has made. :)

girls-girls-girls.
can I say I don't trust girls?
or girls can't be trusted? Hehe
Why not? some girls didn't trust men.
right? So so.
OK, I got a loads of lots of loads of girl friends around me.
honestly speaking.

and, most of them are single..
and taken.
and yes lots of boys too.
OKey, lets do it like this..
ada ramai kwn perempuan tak bererti kaki perempuan.

******

what if I say I'm a jerk?
would you still be my friend?
O.K. I'm a jerk, so what?
you don't like me?
you know where is the exit door.

I hate this feeling. and it is happening in 2011. first day? wth!
*LOST
**BTW, yesterday 2012 movie at HBO.
yeah. enjoy your last new year peeps? HAHA