Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's weird.

Dear Jija, I know u've delete ur Twitter, I just want to tell u dat I gave up. Well Ill be back hopefully. We'll see this Sunday how things work. Yeah its not easy for me to give up on things, U know me. But what can I say? I'm not perfect, and you know that. The reason why I wrote ur name is because I think you're one of the best freakin' friend that I can share what ever I want. Yeah I know you didn't read this blog. At least I've spit it out. I miss London badly, I miss the old daysss, I miss the me in me. I have no strength in me anymore, yela aku tak minum tongkat ali la Jija. LOL. Anyway, someday Jija, someday, I am so gonna fly high. Until we meet again. In Belgie maybe? In Malaysie pun boleyy. Heh, cheers!

P/s: Together we can make a better future! LOL, I mean you there and Sam in Belgie and me here with future Mrs right in Malaysie.