Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I just don't want to hurt anyone anymore


Bonjour!
Hello ladies, there is a reason why I'm being so nice to you,
and there is a reason why I'm not interested in this 'love' thing.
well yeah I did like and love someone,
but it didn't mean that when I talk nice,
I really into you.
I mean come on!
know me first before you start to feel to like me.
don't jump into conclusion or what not.
just like hoping that I will love you back the way you love me.
read my info properly, look at the way I am,
ask my closest friend before you think you wanna be my girl what so eva.
this is basic especially now days,
hell yeah! boys are cruel, so does girls.
boys cant be trusted,
what you thing girls can be? talk to the hand!
I'm writing this post..
..is just as a reminder to U as a reader,
I'm not telling that I am hot item at the bazaar.
Just please, I beg you please..stop hurting ur's and stop hurting mine.
not just me I mean it goes same to other people,
if you really into him, check it out first. alright peeps?
I'm sorry for all what I've done,
Yea I know my bad in most of the mistake.
Maybe I am the source of the ignition? Maybe..
Dah nyamuk gigit, aku sama garu jela. ngahaha!
Life didn't come with an instruction. Lol
Anyway, get a life.. -AL-WTH-
*Text me by typing ur a jerk if you think I am.
"I am a sweet talker, part time lover, paper chaser and only gonna break U'r heart.
And food is my best friend."
Don't like me? Get lost. Problem solve.